In response to yesterday’s email, I want to recommend some behavioral science resources that you, dear reader, can use to keep up-to-date with new research each week.
I’m going to cover as much research as I can in my daily emails, but I also want to let you know about some of my favorite spots to look for new findings.
Sites I check weekly/monthly:
- Scientific American Mind: https://www.scientificamerican.com/mind/
- Science of Us: http://nymag.com/scienceofus/
- Nautilus: http://nautil.us/
- Neuroskeptic: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/neuroskeptic
- Discover Magazine: http://discovermagazine.com/topics/mind-brain
- Science Magazine: http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/05/will-surgery-sap-your-brain-power
Sites I check daily:
- ScienceDaily: https://www.sciencedaily.com/news/mind_brain/behavior/
- BPS Research Digest: https://digest.bps.org.uk/
I also use Twitter to find the latest research. In my opinion, there’s no better way to keep up with the latest research than following researchers you really like on Twitter.
I’ll compile a good list of all my favorite researchers and share it with you soon.